There are lots of tests and testing dates to keep track of. Knowing what tests are offered when, and the deadlines is important for scheduling.
|Test Date||Test Type||Register Month||Registration Location|
|June 4||SAT & SAT Subjects||May||www.collegeboard.org|
|Oct. 19||PSAT (MNSQT)||September||Your high school|
|Nov. 5||SAT & SAT Subjects||October||www.collegeboard.org|
|Dec. 3||SAT & SAT Subjects||November||www.collegeboard.org|
|Jan 21||SAT & SAT Subjects||December||www.collegeboard.org|
1. Plan your test schedule for taking the ACT, PSAT, SAT and SAT Subjects.
2. Schedule tests with time in between to get your scores back, so you know what to study for.
3. Register early for your test.
4. Allow 45-60 minutes to register. There are lots of questions!
5. Upload a picture for your ACT or SAT / SAT Subject Test Registration.
6. Take the personality survey in the ACT registration.
Sarah C. Reese – Informed Educational Solutions- May 26,2016