Do you dream of spending less time studying and still getting great grades? Turn your phone or device into a study machine. With finals just around the corner, now is the time to learn how to use some of these great resources. You may find a favorite that you’ll continue to use in college!
Here are some killer apps to use to be a better student!
- Evernote: place to keep and record notes (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Trello: create and track projects (online and mobile app)
- Cornell Notes: study faster and easier (iOS app)
- Dropbox: create and access files from any device (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Khan Academy: lots of subjects covered in a way you can relate to (online)
- GoConqr: create mind maps for projects, make flash cards, create your own quizzes, (online and mobile app)