Find your Best Fit College or University with our unique personality type and affordability match process.
Every student and every college has a unique personality. When the two are in sync, the college experience is more likely to be engaging and rewarding. The survey we offer is a psychology-based assessment that matches a student’s personality and learning style to appropriate college matches.
Our report is based on Myers-Briggs and provides the student with an overview of their personality traits, college style, learning style, approach to different subjects, potential career and major matches.
The report also provides tips to parents and teachers who will be working with this student.
This survey helps student and families find the colleges that best match their financial profile. By completing this survey, families see where they stand in regards to Federal and Institutional Aid Qualification. With this information Informed Educational Solutions can guide you toward appropriate colleges, scholarships, merit aid and all-around best fit schools.
Two tools we use to help with this college affordability match are the Competitive Student Quotient and the Academic Scholarship Report. Blogs on these tools will be posted soon.
Data alone isn’t enough, but data plus highly informed counseling helps our students feel a degree of knowledgeable control over their educational fate.
Sandy Aprahamian, Assistant Director, Informed Educational Solutions
- Wishing there were a less-overwhelming way to get through the college search and application process? (myiesolutions.wordpress.com)
- Finding the Best Fit College/University is both Intellectual and Emotional
- The Value of attending a Liberal Arts and Personal “Best-Fit” School – Bucknell University
- The Most Complex Higher Education Entrance Process in the World
- PLANNING FOR COLLEGE: The Eleventh Grade Applicant