On January 25, Bucknell reported to the US. News and World Report, College Board and other entities that there had been irregularities in reporting average SAT scores over a seven year period. IESolutions covered this news in our post of January 28, 2013.
US News and World Report posted on February 4 in its Morse Code blog site the following: “The difference between Bucknell’s misreported data and newly reported data wasn’t enough to effect the school’s numerical rank… Bucknell’s published numerical rank is correct and will not change.”
Sarah C. Reese Informed Educational Solutions
- College Rankings: What We Learn From Bucknell (myiesolutions.wordpress.com)
- ‘U.S. News’ Won’t Change Bucknell’s Ranking (insidehighered.com)
- Bucknell University Admits To Inflating SAT Scores (huffingtonpost.com)
- Correcting Bucknell University’s 2011 Admissions Statistics (usnews.com)
- Bucknell misreported test scores from 2006 to 2012 (insidehighered.com)